Magistrate Court Forms

Foreclosure Affidavit

Dispossessory Affidavit

2012 Fee Increase Letter

Magistrate Court Fees

Affidavit of Continuing Garnishment : Garnishment forms can be printed from the Council of Magistrate website.  If you have any questions, please contact the Dooly County Magistrate Court at 229-268-4324

Statement of Claim

Statement of Claim Worksheet – Garnishment

Bad Check 10 Day Letter

General Request Form

Comments are closed.